What is a Summer Bucket List?
A Summer Bucket list is when you write everything down that you want to do this summer in order to find lots of adventures. It’s really easy to make, you just need to write down anything and everything you ever wanted to do so you finally will. Don’t be shy! You need to add things that will be memorable, because what is life without living?
Why do you need Summer Bucket List?
When I wrote my first list for the summer I was constantly thinking about getting the best experiences of my life. Moving out of my comfort zone and get impulses. I feel like it helped a lot in ways of improving my mental health, my anxiety and confidence. Not to mention how much I enjoyed it!
So what to put on your Summer Bucket List? Here are some ideas
- Do karaoke
- Play tag with random strangers
- Go biking at night
- Leave random pieces of messages in the book of a bookstore
- Truth or Dare day
- Have a competition of who can high five more strangers
- Water gun fight with strangers
- Don’t use your phone for a day
- Go on a road trip and navigate without your phone
- Get on a random train and go somewhere for a day
- Go thrift shopping with a friend and choose each others outfit
- Go to a concert in a funny outfit
- Get a tan tattoo
- Get a henna tattoo
- Start a junkjournal
- Try out 10 different cocktails
- Do a photoshoot
- Dance in the rain
- Learn a new skill
- 24 hours reading marathon
- Create your own summer playlist
- Have a giant water fight with friends
- Keep a diary
- Go mini-golfing
- Go to a drive in movie
What else would you put on this list? Write it in the comments.