I am all about creating playlist and for me, summer is all about concerts, festivals, parties and let’s be honest: these things involve music. All the time.
What I like about a good playlist is that it gives so much more to a moment. It’s something your unconscious mind will always remember and when you hear hat song ago months or even years later, all the precious memories will play in your mind.
I have some go to song that always remind me of summer. Perhaps they have been radio hits or I have a personal connection with them. This playlist turned out pretty “colorful”. You can find pop, rock, retro, new there so I feel like anyone can find at least one song they will like.
Let’s see the list!
- Avicii – The Nights
- Zara Larson – Lush Life
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- The Wanted – Glad You Came
- Macklemore – Can’t Hold Us
- David Guetta – Lovers on the Sun
- Green Day – Holiday
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars
- Pnau – Changes
- Steven Tyler – Red, White and You
- Coldplay – Paradise
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You
- Robin Shulz – Prayer in C
- Panic at the Disco – House of Memories
- Jax Jone – You Don’t Know Me
- Axwell A Ingrosso – More Than You Know
- Bastille – Pompeii
- Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holding Me Back
- Bon Jovi – It’s My Life
- Pink – So What?
If you want to listen to the playlist check it out on YouTube! I created one for you!
I hope you like it! What other songs do you have in mind, that always makes you feel like it’s summer time.